Altitude Camps have a strict recruitment process and although the majority of our staff are returning each year, we do sometimes recruit new members to our team.
The roles we sometimes recruit for are:
- English Teachers – teaching groups of up to 8 children English of varying ability levels for 15 hours per week with the possibility of also teaching additional private lessons
- French Teachers – as per English teachers but teaching French
- Activity Leaders – teaching groups of up to 8 children a variety of sports and activities as detailed on our website along with excursions and pastoral care.
Our camps run from 1st July until 24th August, but staff should be available from 24th June for a training week in advance of the camp starting.
If you are interested to apply, please read the requirements below and if you meet all of them, please send a cover letter and CV to Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Native English speaker (or Native French if applying for the role of French Teacher)
- Qualification to teach languages (Language Teachers only)
- EU passport holder
- 2 years teaching experience with children if English/French teacher application
- 2 years summer camp experience if activity leader application
- Available for all dates
- DBS checked
- 1st Aid qualified
- References available
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applicants and therefore cannot always reply to those not successful or not meeting our requirements.