For this summer the Verbier lift company Televerbier have introduced a new incentive: Pass Verbier. Buying this pass offers many incentives and advantages, including:
- Free entry to the lifts in Verbier / La Tzoumaz
- One round trip to the top of Mont Fort
- Free entry to the Verbier Sports Centre (swimming pool / ice rink)
- Free entry to the ‘Bagnes Museum and Maisons du Patrimoine’
- 25% discount for a scooter rental in Les Ruinettes or Savoleyres
- 1 x CHF 30,- discount voucher for a paraglide tandem flight
- 10% discount in some of the mountain restaurants (Chez Simon, Croix de Coeur, Le Dahu, Namasté, Les Gentianes et Savoleyres)
- 10% discount for the Mt-Blanc Multipass 1 day who gives you unlimited access to all lifts in the Chamonix valley (Aiguille du Midi too)
Over the last few years we have seen a lot of development in Verbier to enhance summer tourism. The resort offers a free map with some nice hiking trails, a very big mountain bike downhill park, a good summer lift system to take you up the mountain and some great mountain restaurants.
- This summer there will be two brand new red tracks added to the Verbier Bike Park. It will be possible to start from the top of Fontanays (2.475m) and ride down all the way to Verbier (1.532m).
- Probably the best hike around Verbier is the Sentier de Chamois (approx. 5 hours). From La Chaux the route takes you in the direction of Lac de Louvie, passing the Col Termin towards the lake itself. If you want you can take a break at Cabane de Louvie, from there you head down to Fionnay. To get back you take the bus from Fionnay (check bus times before leaving home!) and the cable car from Le Châble back up to Verbier.
For more information about the rates please visit the Pass Verbier Page